- Get Started
- Personal Details
Please read and confirm each statement below:
Vestel UK – Blu-ray Bundle Terms and Conditions:
Participants agree to these Terms and Conditions (the 'Terms and Conditions'). Any information or instructions published by Vestel UK Limited a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 04771550 whose registered office is at Vestel House, Unit 1 Waterside Drive, Langley, Berkshire, SL3 6EZ, or its fully owned subsidiaries about the Promotion at www.toshibatvs-promotions.claims/xmasmovies form part of the Terms and Conditions.
Participants who purchase a Qualifying Product from a Qualifying Retailer will be eligible to receive, free of charge, a Reward, subject to these Terms and Conditions (‘Promotion’).
Participants, in the United Kingdom (‘Territories’), who purchase a new Qualifying Product, as set out in the table below ('Qualifying Product') in-store, online or call centre sales, from a Qualifying Retailer in the table below (each a ’Qualifying Retailer’) between 00:01 (local time) 3 December 2018 and 23:59 (local time) 23 December 2018, will be eligible to claim a Die Hard Blu-ray, Home Alone Blu-ray and a Miracle on 34th Street Blu-ray (‘Reward’), to be delivered directly to Participant.
Qualifying Products Qualifying Retailers 65X9863DB AO.com 55X9863DB Amazon 75U6863DB Currys PC World 65U6863DB 55U6863DB 50U6863DB 65U5863DB 55U5863DB 50U5863DB 55T6863DB
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be aged 18 or over and residing in the United Kingdom (‘Participant’). Businesses are excluded from participating in this Promotion.
- A claim must be made by the end user Participant, and must not be submitted through agents, retailers, resellers, third parties or in bulk.
- Only one claim per Qualifying Product is permitted. This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Vestel promotion.
- Participants who return the Qualifying Product to the Qualifying Retailer within 14 calendar days of the date of purchase will not be eligible to receive the Reward. The date of purchase counts as day one (1).
- Participants must visit www.toshibatvs-promotions.claims/xmasmovies on or between 3 December 2018 and 21 January 2019, complete and submit the claim form (including providing the Serial Number of the Qualifying Product, Participant’s postal address in the UK where the Reward shall be delivered) and proof of purchase (as applicable) of the Qualifying Product from a Qualifying Retailer. Claim form information and supporting documents for purchase (as applicable) must be received between 1 and 30 days after the purchase date. See FAQs at www.toshibatvs-promotions.claims/xmasmovies for details of the form of supporting documents required as evidence of purchases for each of the Qualifying Retailers and, the information to be provided as part of the claim process.
- The Rewards are subject to availability, while stocks last and shall be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Vestel reserves the right to replace the Reward with an alternative promotional offer of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Vestel’s control make it necessary to do so.
- The Qualifying Products are subject to availability while stocks last.
- The Administrator will post the Reward within 2-4 days of successful claim validation, to the UK address provided by the Participant in the claim form and, the Reward will require a signature on delivery.
- Compensation for the Reward in cash, its exchange, or its transfer to other persons are excluded.
- If the claim is deemed to have not been submitted correctly, the Participant will be notified via email and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) calendar days of receipt of the email. If no response is received within seven (7) calendar days of the email being sent, then the claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward. It is the Participant’s responsibility to contact us if you have not received an update on the status of your claim within seven (7) calendar days.
- Subject to condition 10 above, claims that are incomplete will be deemed invalid. Vestel or the Administrator are not responsible for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of claims.
- Vestel reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions and to disqualify claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions at any time at its own discretion. Vestel’s decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Vestel and the Administrator shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect themselves against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to generate or require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant, deny issuing Rewards, or terminate the Promotion due to excessive fraud. This process may involve Vestel sharing information with third parties.
- Vestel excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, for any loss or damage caused to a Participant arising out of or in connection with the Reward or this Promotion. Without prejudice to the preceding restriction, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will the Vestel liability to you exceed £50.00.
Privacy and Data Protection
- Other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
- Administrator: Opia Limited, company number 06021170 with its registered offices at Priory House Pilgrims Court, Sydenham Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 3RX
- The Promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.